Of course! The accommodation above the rooftops of Arosa is the perfect place for a two-person trip even without children. The spacious Adults Only Waldhotel SPA is calling!
Holidays in Arosa
Diverse. Active. Relaxing.
We are proud and lucky to call the beautiful village of Arosa in the Swiss canton of Grisons home. Firstly because of the incredible mountain landscape all around. Secondly because it provides the perfect setting for fantastic outdoor sporting activities 365 days a year. It is little wonder that so many of our guests come back year after year. Scroll down to learn more about the many options available in the stunning Swiss Alps. We look forward to welcoming you!
The best offers for holidays in Arosa
Arosa holiday with added value
Arosa-Lenzerheide is the place to be for guests who want to relax in the healthy mountain air (high altitude!) and at the same time appreciate an overwhelming landscape experience and who like to be active outdoors - be it in winter in the Arosa Lenzerheide ski area or in summer when hiking, biking and swimming, for which there is also a great infrastructure. The Waldhotel Arosa is right in the middle of this outdoor paradise. And advantageous included services are linked to the rooms in the hotel. Tip: Enjoy the overwhelming starry sky at least once during your travel period on a clear night!
Summer holiday in Arosa
Winter holidays in Arosa
Important questions & answers about holidays in Arosa
In Arosa, you can enjoy an incredible number of enriching outdoor activities all year round. Look forward to enchanting unspoilt nature - at any time of year!
- Family Destination seal of quality
- Beneficial mountain summer with the Arosa Card - the guest card for free mountain railway rides, free admissions and much more.
- The Arosa Lenzerheide ski area can count itself among the world's top winter sports destinations.
It is perfect for holidays in summer and winter!
- At 1,775 metres above sea level (healthy high mountain climate!).
- Surrounded by fir forests, nestled in the imposing mountain world of the Grisons Alps
- Picturesque landscape of the Schanfigg valley
- 2 mountain railways in the immediate vicinity: Ski-In/Ski-Out in winter, Bike-In/Bike-Out in summer!
- Many hours of sunshine in this corner of Graubünden
- A feat: central, but very quiet - 300 metres to the village centre as well as to the railway station
- Traffic-calmed with full mobility guarantee
- Connection of Alpenpark Arosa to the famous holiday region of Lenzerheide via Urden cable car
There is the Waldhotel Children's Club, which is open all year round, and a separate children's buffet. Creative entertainment includes handicrafts, baking, painting mandalas and exploring the fairytale trail.
The current children's programme is always available at the reception. Please note that the children's programme only takes place during the winter season.
The alpine chic of the rooms and suites matches the natural surroundings, the Grisons mountains. Cosiness and high quality are equally important.
- Graubünden stone pine, oak and slate create a warm atmosphere.
- Lovingly furnished, equipped with quality materials
- Magnificent views of the surrounding landscape
- Impressive spaciousness